Brand Clarity Package
If you’re having trouble explaining what you do, or if your content is lacking a backbone, it’s likely because your brand is not well-defined. And getting clear on your brand is absolutely essential if you want more and better clients.
The Brand Clarity package will give your marketing efforts a powerful jump-start in just one month. This work is an absolutely critical first step in overhauling your content. You’ll walk away with a solid definition of your target markets and your “deeper why.” In addition, we'll develop an elevator pitch, company mission statement, brand values, and a tool for qualifying incoming clients and projects.
We’ll cover a lot of ground quickly, so be ready to do some real work together – and discover opportunities in your business you never even knew were there.
- Four 60-minute coaching sessions (via phone) over 4 weeks
- Guided development of your brand foundation – target market, mission statement, elevator pitch, values, etc.
- Creation of a “client standards” document to help you weed out clients and projects that aren’t a good fit for you and your brand
- Unlimited email support between sessions
- Call recordings (so you can listen again whenever you want)
- Wrap-up emails after each call summarizing key points and outlining next steps (I take lots of notes so you don’t have to!)
- Worksheets and other resources (like article and podcast recommendations) hand-picked just for you
- 30-minute check-in call one month after our work is complete
Package Investment: $799 (payment plans available)
Is this what you’re looking for?
You want to do more of the work you like, and less of the work you don’t enjoy. You want to be pickier about the clients and projects you accept. No more crappy clients!
You want to win more clients based on the high value of what you accomplish for them and the unique way you offer your service — instead of competing on price alone.
You want to update, focus, or overhaul your brand based on what you already know about your clients, your strengths, and your long-term goals.
You want to be more confident about the way you present your business to the world, and able to explain it in a way that excites people (instead of confusing or boring them!)
You want a renewed sense of purpose and energy in your work — which will also make you more attractive to clients.
You want a foundation for building a marketing strategy that feels purposeful and solid, not scattershot and frantic.
Sound familiar? If so, I'd love to help you make these strides in your business.
This package is a good fit if you currently...
- Are great at what you do, but are having trouble communicating about it in a cohesive way and getting other people excited about it.
- Take almost any project that comes along, even the ones you don’t like or that don’t fit within your area of expertise.
- Are competing based on price and aren’t sure how to get out of that vicious cycle.
- Are feeling a bit burned out by all of your clients’ varied demands.
- Are tired of bullshitting your way through conversations about your business or getting blank stares when you tell people what you do.
- Have tried creating your own website copy or other marketing materials for your business but feel like you’re building a house on muddy ground.
- Have content that’s a hodgepodge of inconsistent messaging.
- Have a vague sense that your brand and marketing efforts are missing something, but you’re not sure what.
- Are feeling pulled in a lot of different directions when it comes to how to define your business. You have a lot of ideas, but aren’t sure how to focus them.
- Have tried to define your mission, target markets, etc. (maybe via a webinar, class, or worksheet) but something’s just not clicking yet.
You’ll get the most out of this package if you are:
- A solo entrepreneur who’s running a service-based business (i.e. you're a freelancer or consultant).
- Working in a field that’s crowded (i.e. you have lots of competition) or difficult to explain.
- Ready to go into “2.0” mode because you’ve been in business for a few years and have a good understanding of your clients’ needs and your own strengths.
- Excited to have an outside perspective on the work you do.
- Ready to be challenged and pushed to think deeper and more personally about your business than you ever have before.
- Committed to doing a couple hours of “homework” each week in between our calls.
I'd love to help you gain more clarity in your brand, so you can kick even more ass in your business!
Click the button below to contact me, and we'll schedule a free 30-minute discovery call
to see if this package might be a good fit for you.